Monday, March 18, 2013

I have wonderful friends!

Just when I think everything has gone to crap I'm reminded that I have wonderful friends.  Since I had to go "silver" on Xbox Live due to some severe financial constraints (that hopefully will get fixed within the next couple of weeks) I've had 3 friends step up and offer me codes to go "Gold" for a total of 4 months.  That will definitely help and I CAN PLAY ONLINE AGAIN!!!!!!

Their kindness and generosity will not go unnoticed as I have a "thank you" planned for each of them.  It won't be much but it will be heartfelt and hopefully worth it to them.  Stay tuned for more on that later.  Even though my mother doesn't think I can be friends with people I've never met, I'm reminded that it's not their face that makes them a friend . . . but their hearts.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Pogue Moran said...

You can have the gold card that comes in the box when I get my xbox one if you're still having issues.