Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, new game (not)

No, I'm not dead. I'm still playing online. I've gotten my kill/death ration in Black Ops II up to .88 (it was at .87 before I got sick then it dipped to .83 while sick). I have been playing and I wanted to start a new game (new to me at least) on New Year's Day but I ran into problems. The disc is scratched and I could barely got out of training. Now I can't start the first mission. The game is Assassin's Creed. Yep, that's right. It's the first one. I got the achievement for finishing the training back in November 2007. I'm pretty sure that's about the time the game came out. Before I never really got much further than the training. I'm going to try buffing the disc and see if that helps. If not I'll see if I can borrow my brother's disc to play until I get back the point where the scratch is. Happy New Year to me.

No comments: