Friday, December 19, 2008

Too sick to play

So I went home early on Wednesday because I was sick. I tried to play a little bit Wednesday night, but that was disastrous.

I stayed home all day on Thursday because I was sick, but did I get any gaming done? No. Why? Because I was too sick to play. If I wasn't huddled up under multiple layers of clothing and a couple of heavy blankets I was throwing everything off and wanting to walk around naked just so I could cool off. I even thought a little skinny dipping in my swimming pool might help at one point. Besides, I don't think I could have held up a controller. Oh well, another gaming streak comes to an end (20 days). I don't mind so much this time. I'd rather live to play another day then find myself six feet under.

I'm back at work today (deadlines had to be met). If I survive and my head hasn't exploded I'll try to play some tonight. Otherwise I'm sure you'll see me over the weekend. But if you ever don't see me online playing for, let's say 3 days in a row, and I haven't told you I'd be offline (like for a vacation or a busted system) then it might be good idea to call 911. Somebody's got to come find my dead decaying body.

No comments: