Friday, May 16, 2008

Anti-social gamers

To all my friends on Xbox Live I'm sorry I haven't played with you since . . . well Saturday. It's not that I don't want to play with you, it's just that . . . well I don't want to play with anyone. Don't take it personal. There's sometimes when I'm just not in the mood for some of the shenanigans that happen online when multiple people are playing a game together, friends or strangers. You see, when I get stressed I like to keep things calm and peaceful so I don't blow a gasket. And I've been extremely stressed lately. I guess deciding to buy a house will do that you. But we've got a weekend coming up so maybe I'll let all hell break lose and I'll see ya in the virtual world. And if I kill you, don't take that personal either . . . it's just therapy.

No comments: