Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Poll: Tell me how I did

Okay, a post to express my frustration on what seems to be the norm in online gaming (glitchers, cheaters, quitters and whiners, oh my!) I seem to have ruffled some feathers of friends. It wasn't my intention. I was just venting. It's the only way I know how. My big "you" paragraph was meant as the general population "you" instead of the specific friend "you" that it might have come across as. So now I have a new poll. Here it is.

In my "Done with Online Gaming" post I....?

kicked an ant hill
whacked a hornet's nest
stuck my foot in my mouth
stepped in shit
all of the above


"Remember, this is for posterity so be honest." -Prince Bride

2 comments:

Helll Weasell said...

No big deal. You vented outside of the game. Some people vent inside of the game. Some do both. Don't worry about it.

You're making mountains out of mole hills. You know, kinda like when you stuff your bra. :-P

Zak said...

you need a none of the above button.