Monday, January 28, 2008

Thanks Harlster!

Okay being sick got me a little behind on my posting here so I've got some catching up to do. I'm going to post everything I've been keeping notes on from the last two weeks in separate posts so be sure to read them all.

This post if for a special thanks to Harlster. I was working on the bounty Hunter Missions in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and I had two missions I just couldn't seem to complete. Sometime I hate asking for help online because invariably there is going to be someone who makes you look like an idiot for not being able to figure it out on your own in the first place.

But I had done everything I could think of and I still couldn't find the guys I was after. I started a thread on Xbox.com's forums and Harlster provided the necessary information. And yes, after I learned where those people were I did feel a little stupid for not being able to figure it out on my own. But Harlster didn't make me feel that way . . . I did.

Thanks for the help Harlster!

No comments: